Let Them Eat Cake
Dessert’s on us
"Let them eat cake" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", said to have been spoken in the 17th or 18th century by a french queen upon being told that the peasants had no bread. Whether It be a reflection of the monarch's frivolous disregard for the starving peasants or her poor understanding of their plight, one thing that is for certain; She was extremely spoiled.
And guess what, so are you!!
Red Needle proudly invites you to Marie Antoinette's feast for one with all of France's wide variety of goods and pastries. Petit fours, croissants, extravagantly decorated cakes, eclaire's, stacks of macarons and of course, brioche are all part of the great festivity, set inside a plaace that is only fit for a queen.
This beautiful shiny confection cotton gown is adorned with the finest French lace to create the most unique look, that is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
This garment is originally hand sketched. It is like wearing a piece of modern art. There is no better feeling than looking like a walking masterpiece from the museum.
Your life is your Story, fill it with good pages.
- This Dress is hand made in Greece from fine luxury materials.
- The cotton fabric is breathing shimmeringly stunning with a crisp luxury feeling.
- Finest French lace underskirt and accents give an aristocratic feeling to this royal ensemble
- We proudly use state of the art printing technology that it is no longer a print. It is fabric fusion!
- 100% Vegan💚 and cruelty free ❤️